- Parents can visit us with their ward from Monday to Friday between 12:30 pm and 2.00 pm and meet the admission counselor regarding admissions.
- Parents are also welcome to visit the school on Saturdays from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm with prior appointment.
- Please note, school is closed on the Third Saturday of every month.
- Registration forms are available at the school front office on all working days and working Saturdays.
Documents required for admission:
- Copy of Birth Certificate of the Child
- 6 stamp size photographs
- Since Educator:Student ratio at ibambini is fixed, hence, the number of seats per class is limited. These are filled on first come first serve basis.
- In cases, where all seats are filled up, subsequent parents’ name are entered in the ‘Waiting List’ and these parents are thereafter, notified as soon as seats fall vacant.
- The school session lasts for a year from April to March. However, depending upon the availability of seats, admissions to all classes can also take place during the academic session…Priority is accorded to sibling registration.